Gmail is one of most popular, free, email service developed by Google. At April 2018 the number of Gmail users was 1.4 Billion. In the earlier days, it was not possible to use Gmail Offline or to read, compose messages or emails. But nowadays it is possible to use Gmail Offline.
Gmail Offline allows users to read messages, compose messages when the device is not connected to the Internet. If you have not enabled the Gmail Offline mode till now, then in this post we will guide you how to enable Gmail Offline and how to use Gmail offline mode step by step.
[Please Read Also These Posts]
- How To Earn Money From Instagram
- How Has Technology Changed Farming
- Best Ad Networks For Movie Download Website
- Top 10 Instagram Facts
How To Use Gmail Offline:
If you have Classic Gmail, then you can set up Gmail Offline by following these steps-
- First of all, you have to log in to your Gmail account on Chrome from your Computer.
- Then Click on the Gear icon in the upper right position, then click on Settings.
- Here you will find some tabs, Click on ‘Offline‘ tab.
- Under ‘Offline‘ tab click on “Install Gmail Offline“.
- Now the Google WebStore will be open, from here you have to Install “Gmail Offline app” and click on Add to Chrome.
- Then you have select “Allow Offline Mail” and press on the Continue button.
- Now, you can access Gmail Offline from ‘Apps‘ page on Google Chome, or from this link: “chrome://apps/“
If you are using New Gmail, then you can set up Gmail Offline by following these steps.
- To turn on New Gmail, you have to click the Gear icon and then click on “Try the new Gmail“.
- Now Gmail has been upgraded to the latest version.
- To turn on Gmail offline on New Gmail, again click on the Gear Button, and then click on Settings.
- Now under the settings, you have to open ‘Offline‘ tab.
- Under Offline tab select “Enable Offline Mail“.
- When you enable offline mail, you have to select the duration for which you want the Offline Mail which are 7, 30, 90 days, if you want to download attachment, you can also enable “Download Attachments” option.
- After doing that you have to choose what you want to “Keep offline data on your computer” or “Remove offline data from your computer“.
- When everything is set, just click on the Save changes and Gmail Offline is ready to use.