What is G00gle Translate
G00gle Translate is one of the most useful App for the Travelers or anyone who is in another country with the unfamiliar language or the different language. You can Translate between 103 Languages by typing on G00gle Translate App. Some of the languages are English, Hindi, Chinese simplified, Azerbaijan, Bengali and many more. This Google Translate app will help you in many ways. Sometimes you can also use the Translate App for learning the new languages. And again think, you are chatting with someone on Facebook, Whatsapp, or reading the important things, but you didn’t understand. When what will you do?
Don’t Be Afraid!!!!
There is an option for you on the G00gle Translate App, called “Tap To Translate” by which you can Translate any text by just Tapping on the Text. Now, let’s talk about how to do this!!!
Translate Text of any Application using Google Translate:
- First of all, you have to Download Google Translate App from the Google Play Store, or if you have already downloaded then, just Update the app.
- Then, after you download the app, Launch the Google Translate App.
- Then, Go to Settings > Tap To Translate > Enable it.
- After that, just Open the App you want to translate of which you want to translate the text.
- Now, you have to Select the Text.
- Then, Copy the text you want to translate and then a Balloon of the Translate app will be shown on your screen.
- Next, Tap on the Balloon and a Pop-up window will be open on your screen, where you can see the Translation of the text that you have selected.If you download the offline version of the languages, then Google translate app then this will also work. You can use the Tap To Translate option without Internet, and it also works fine on your phone. By the way, Google are updating their Database every time and they will try to show you the perfect results as much as possible.