After launching their new phone Asus Zenfone 5 in China on April 12, 2018, the Company Asus announced their another flagship smartphone Asus Zenfone 5Z in MCW. Though the launch date of Asus Zenfone 5 in India is expected to be on June 30, 2018. The company Asus offered their Asus Zenfone 5Z with the AI enabled dual camera and many more features. So, in this article, we are going to discuss the Asus ZenFone 5Z Release Date, Features, Price.
[Please Read Also]
- The Impact Of Technology On Business Environment
- List Of Top 10 Best Search Engines In The World
- How To Delete Paypal Account Permanently 2018
- How To Use Gmail Offline
Asus ZenFone 5Z Features:
Asus ZenFone 5Z comes with a 6.2-inch full-HD display with the 1080×2246 pixels resolution. It also has a notch on the top portion, and 18.7:9 aspect ratio. This flagship phone by Asus has powered with 2.8 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC processor. And it has a 6 GB Ram and 128 GB Internal Storage. The higher variant comes with 8 GB Ram and 256 GB Internal Storage. And another variant has 4 GB Ram and 64 GB Internal Storage.
In case of camera section, it comes with the dual rear camera, with a 12-megapixel primary rear camera which is I enabled and an 8-megapixel secondary sensor. In front camera comes with an 8-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture. The primary camera is coupled with a f/1.8 aperture, 83-degree field of view, and a Soft LED flash.
Asus ZenFone 5Z Specifications :
- 6.2-inch Full-HD display
- 4GB, 6GB & 8GB RAM | 64GB, 128GB & 256GB internal storage, expandable up to 400 GB via microSD card.
- It comes with the 12-Megapixel camera with the Sony IMX363 sensor and a f/1.8 aperture, 83-degree field of view, and a Soft LED flash and the secondary camera has an 8-megapixel sensor, a 120-degree wide-angle lens, and a f/2.2 aperture.
- Front Camera: It comes with 8-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture, 84-degree field of view
- ZenUI 5.0 on top based on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC, 2.8 GHz Octa-core Processor with the Artificial Intelligence Engine (AIE) and Adreno 630 GPU
- 3300mAh battery
- Fingerprint Sensor, and Face-Unlock feature
- Connectivity: In case of connectivity it has 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C, NFC, and Radio
Asus ZenFone 5Z Price:
Asus ZenFone 5Z available in Midnight Blue and Material Silver color options. The expected price is about 500 EURO (39,500 INR) for the 4GB RAM/64GB storage and in Japan at JPY 75,384 (roughly Rs. 46,100) for the 6GB RAM/128GB storage
Asus ZenFone 5Z Release Date:
Asus ZenFone 5Z is already launched in the Japanese market on June 15 and pre-order started Asus Japanese website. There is no information available about India launch. And comes in two color options which are Space Silver and Shiny Black.